Click a show title or use the red Streampad player at the bottom of our frame to listen now.

Thursday, January 17, 2019

14 Jan, 2019 - Travel Squire Top Destinations for 2019




TravelSquire.com, an online resource that provides unique, culture-rich content created by avid, world-explorers and global citizens for travelers planning their next trip, released its fifth annual Top 28 Destinations listJeff Greif, Founder and Editor in Chief of TravelSquire.com and the man behind The Travel Therapist (TTT) discusses the top 28 destinations including top cities in North America, locations for foodies, the lesser known spots and countries easy to get to from California.



TravelSquire.com’s team of writers decide on the top destinations each year.  They have been to over 50 countries each, and continue to travel to new and familiar cities to experience the best each location has to offer to provide travelers with the most up to date information. Destinations are chosen based on new openings of hotels, attractions, and events that may warrant traveling to these destinations in the following year.

The 2019 list highlights global destinations that offer culture, nature, history and premium hospitality. Each destination is classified into one of four categories, Newsworthy Destinations, Diving Deeper, Cultural Explorations and Rising Stars. 

Please see below for the list, and the follow link for more information on each destination: https://travelsquire.com/top-28-destinations-for-2019/. Each year, TravelSquire.com is amongst the first media outlets to release a top destination list. TravelSquire.com wants its readers to have the information when booking trips for the new year. 

·                    Newsworthy Destinations
o Caribbean
o Egypt
o Saskatoon Canada
o Germany
o Southeast England
o Atlanta, Georgia
o Vis, Croatia

South West England


·                 

  Diving Deeper
o Kobe, Japan
o Belize
o Faroe Islands
o Reno, Nevada
o Tasmania
o Cambodian Coast
o Ica, Peru

Faroe Islands


·      

  Cultural Explorations
o Rwanda
o Singapore
o Upstate New York
o Medellin, Colombia
o Benicia, California
o Central Norway
o Vipavska Dolina, Solvenia

Vipavska, Slovenia


·                

Rising Stars
o Seville, Spain
o Mobile, Alabama
o Oaxaca, Mexico
o Brno, Czech Republic
o Newfoundland
o Quito, Ecuador
o Billings, Montana

Quito, Ecuador



7 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My names is werber i want to testify about the great spell caster called dr Ekpen my husband and i have been married for 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him A try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you contact him mail : doctorekpen222@gmail.com Or  WhatsApp +2348102454875 have solutions to all kinds of problem also have cure to all kinds of disease.

      Delete
  2. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542    

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr Ishiaku herbal medicine is mighty and genuine,I use to use Melissa oil and Lavender Healing herbs but result were just still the same.But using Doctor Ishiaku herbal medicine cured my herpes final and I have being living for 2 years now No Sores.My herpes is truly gone.Contact him if you interested of his herbal medicine to @Dr_Ishiaku can as well cure the following....HIV...HERPES,,COPD..FIBROID..ASTHMA..DIABETES..SICKLE CELL...ALS..EPILEPSY,,HEPATITIS...CANCER...LOVE SPELL ...ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com Or Whats-app Number On +2348180828544

    ReplyDelete
  4. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT CURED TOTALLY FROM HERPES VIRUS BY DR ISHIAKU 
    I want to inform the public how i was cured of herpes  Virus by a Doctor called Dr ishiaku. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how Doctor ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convinced to give him a try because i was having no hope of being cured of herpes so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his email: ishiakuherbalcure@gmail.com or whats-app him via + 2348180828544 and get all your problems solved.1)Sickness of any kind
    2)Help to CURE Hepatitis B, herpes, HIV/AIDS CANCER and BIPOLAR
    3)Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit
    4)Pregnancy problem
    5)Financial problem and Job promotion
    6)bad mouth odour
    7)eye or ear problem
    8) enlargement of manhood 
    you can also visit his website for more information www.ishiakuherbalcure.wordpress.com  

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!!! Thanks for showing up get authentic
    - DRIVING LICENSE
    - THEORY TEST CERTIFICATE
    - PRACTICAL TEST CERTIFICATE
    - CBT FOR MOTORBIKE
    - PASSPORTS
    - ID'S and
    - CERTIFICATES to every EXAM with the BEST of BEST GRADES without going through the OFFICIAL PROCEDURE please kindly write us we're at you service. Please kindly pick up the courage and get your DVLA licence, Passports,ID's,VISA,and EXAM CERTIFICATES sooner than you imagined yourself getting through the normal procedure! What is holding you back? Be one of the happy people and become road legal! Contact Email:passportsservices247@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +1901-878-9747
    Telegram:@Passportsservicese
    Website:www.passportsservices

    ReplyDelete
  6. Posted by Alisha



    Every woman's desire is to bear her own baby. Every woman wants to be called a mother. But sometimes many find it difficult to have children due to fibroid. An untreated fibroid will definitely affect child bearing. It also causes premature miscarriages. It's make you looks pregnant even when there is no baby in the Womb. My dear friends don't die in pain and anguish seeking for help. I was once a victim crying everyday and night praying for kids not until I met Dr Omosun who uses natural roots and herbs to cure my 3 years old fibroid growth. Contact Dr Omosun Herbal home today for your herbal treatment. Contact Dr Omosun via email
    Omosunharbalhome@gmail.com
    WhatsApp number +2349023705898
    https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Omosun-Herbal-Medicine-
    https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=7men9lbyetlt&utm_content=lk3c5tf

    ReplyDelete